September 27-29, 2018 - 30th European Veterinary Dermatology Congress - Dubrovnik, Croatia
September 27-29, 2018, Toronto, ON
Veterinary Education Today Conference (VET) https://www.veterinaryeducationtoday.ca/
On September 29th, Dr. Steve Waisglass will present:
- Dermatology Diagnostics
- "Doc, I Can’t Stand That Disgusting Licking Sound!” Managing the itchy pet
- "Common" Immune Skin Diseases in the Dog
Canwest Conference - October 13-16, 2018 - Banff, AB
Alberta Veterinary Medical Association - www.canwestconference.ca
On October 15th Dr. John C. Angus will present:
- Atopic Dermatitis: Current Concepts and Therapy
- Post-antibiotic Pyoderma
- Pseudomonas Otitis – What to do when nothing works
- Acral Lick Dermatitis: Time for a New Approach
Dr. Charlie Pye will be speaking for two hours on November 3rd at the Newfoundland and Labrador Annual Veterinary Conference.
More information regarding time of day and the topics of discussion coming soon!
November 4, 2018 - VCA Conference - Ottawa, ON
Speaker - Dr. Andrew Lowe - "Dermatology Sampling and Techniques"
30th European Veterinary Dermatology Congress - Croatia
Veterinary Education Today Conference 2018
CanWest Conference 2018